Ready To Go Employee Handbook
A Simple And Professional Employee Handbook for Your Business
Updated to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR),
which is in force from 25 May 2018
What You Will Receive with this Fixed Price HR Project
|Response: within 1 working day||Delivery: within 5 working days||Cost: £295|
All you need to do is provide a few basic details and I will create your ‘Ready to Go’ Employee Handbook which will then grow with your business.
When you buy my Ready To Go Employee Handbook you will be taking the first steps towards protecting your business
- Protect Your Business
- Be Easy To Understand
- Be Personalised To Your Business
- Be Fully Editable
- Be Introduced Quickly
- Remain Up To Date
My Ready To Go Employee Handbook is ideal if you are on the tightest of budgets or are employing your first employee and want to get things right from the start. The Ready To Go Employee Handbook covers the statutory HR policies and provides a simple yet professional Employee Handbook that is an excellent way to introduce a consistent way of communicating with your employees!
I recognised that owners of smaller businesses don’t have the time to create or amend the documentation needed to compile an Employee Handbook so I created my Ready To Go document to enable you to quickly build a handbook for your business that complies with employment legislation.
I review the content of the Ready To Go Employee Handbook at least twice a year to ensure the content remains compliant with existing employment legislation so you can be sure the document you are creating is completely up to date.
Start protecting your business today by implementing my Ready To Go Employee Handbook
Benefits of the Kea Ready To Go Employee Handbook
Your Employee Handbook will become part of your tool box where you can refer to policies and get easy to follow guidance on how to deal with employee relations issues or how to manage sickness absence.
- Protects Your Business
My Ready To Go Employee Handbook summarises all of your statutory responsibilities and the essential employment topics. Carefully written employment policies supported by clear guidance notes for you will ensure decisions are made promptly, fairly and consistently across your business.
- Easy To Understand
When your Employee Handbook carefully spells out your employment policies misunderstandings will occur less frequently and if an employee does get confused about your expectations then resolving that confusion will be straight-forward.
- Personalised to Your Business
When you purchase my Ready To Go Employee Handbook I will ask you for some specific information about your company and working practices. Once I receive this information from you I will add that to the Template so it becomes a personalised employee handbook for your business.
- Fully Editable
Provided in Microsoft Word format your Employee Handbook will be fully editable by you and as your business grows you will be able to easily add additional policies of your choice.
- Introduced Quickly
You will save yourself hundreds of hours of writing documents or reformatting documents downloaded from lots of different websites. This isn’t a template that you have to fill in, I do all the work for you, once you place your order and provide your company details I will deliver your personalised employee handbook within 10 working days.
- Up To Date
I am constantly reviewing the content of our template documents. Where any statutory requirements are amended within 12 months of completing your employee handbook I will notify you and update your document free of charge. Where any company policies or custom and practice dictate a change to the content I will provide a quote based on my normal hourly rate.
A Simple and Professional Employee Handbook For Your Business
Content of the Kea Ready To Go Employee Handbook
Your Ready To Go Employee Handbook will contain the following sections:
Other Aspects of Your Employment covers:
Last updated: January 2020 to comply with the new rules relating to Section 1 Statements.
If there is a subject that is specific to your business which is not included in the Ready To Go Employee Handbook I would be able to work with you to design a practical solution. For instance:
Remember all the following policies must be contained within your Contract of Employment and not the Employee Handbook:
The Ready To Go Employee Handbook is provided electronically using Microsoft Word so the content is fully editable by you. You can change the content by adding and deleting sections and reformat the style to suit your specific requirements.
In addition to the Ready To Go Employee Handbook you will receive:
- Support with Implementation: following successful completion of your Employee Handbook I will be available for advice and support, by email and telephone, while you introduce your new employee handbook to your employees and to answer any questions that your employees raise about its content.
- Managers Guidance Notes: I provide comprehensive guidance notes to each of the policies within the Ready To Go Employee Handbook. The guidance notes are set out in the same structure as the Ready To Go Employee Handbook and are designed to help you deal with employment matters on a day to day basis.
- Support with Interpretation and Application: I will be available to provide you with a quick check on the interpretation or application of the policies contained within your Employee Handbook. There are no limits on the number of times you can use the facility, or the length of time each situation takes to resolve. You can use the facility to clarify an aspect of UK employment legislation or seek advice on specific situations that are happening in your business such as a potential disciplinary matter or an absence problem.
- Updates: I am constantly reviewing the content of my Ready To Go Employee Handbook and if I make any changes within the first 12 months of purchase I will pass these on to you at no extra charge.
- Legislation News: I will keep you up to date on new legislation and current hot topics in HR
Annual Review and Ongoing Support
I will continue to keep your Ready To Go Employee Handbook up to date and provide ongoing support with the interpretation or application of the policies contained within your Employee Handbook. I will send you a renewal notice approximately 6 weeks before the anniversary of your purchase. The annual fee is £295.
What I Need From You To Get Started
I will need a few simple details about you, your company and your working practices such as when you pay your employees and how you deal with holiday entitlement and sickness reporting. I will send you a form for you to complete, when you return that information I will produce your Ready To Go Employee Handbook.
What My Customers Say
|Kathryn is very easy to deal with and responds quickly. The handbook is well written and will grow with our business. Highly recommended.
I highly recommended her.
|I'm very pleased with the handbook, it is very thorough and easy to read. Kathryn produced it very quickly too. Great work!||The handbook is excellent and Kathryn is knowledgeable and professional, a real pleasure to work with.|
Want to ask a question or discuss this with me first before buying?