HR Toolkit: recruitment
This HR Toolkit: recruitment helps you avoid common recruitment mistakes and provides clear, plain English, guidance to the recruitment process.
What You Will Receive with this HR Toolkit: recruitment
|Response: within 1 working day||Delivery: within 1 working day||Cost: £125|
|Complete Guide to Recruitment
My HR Toolkit: recruitment will become your bible for you and recruiting managers. It provides an essential toolkit with practical guidance, meeting scripts and template letters to enable you to recruit new employees quickly, fairly and consistently.
My HR Toolkit: Recruitment will take you step by step through the legal requirements related to the Recruitment process. When you implement my HR Toolkit: Recruitment you will not only be legally compliant but you will Recruitment fairly and consistently each and every time you recruit.
And if you need extra help or advice I’m just a phone call away. Contact me.
When you buy my HR Toolkit: Recruitment you will be taking the first steps towards protecting your business
Content of the Kea HR Toolkit: recruitment
The Managers Guidance Notes have been compiled to support you step by step through the recruitment process.
|Step 2||Attracting Suitable Candidates|
|Step 3||Screening Candidates|
|Step 4||Interviewing Candidates|
|Step 5||Making an Offer to a Candidate|
|Step 6||Requesting References and Performing Background Checks|
|Step 7||Administration: Rejecting Unsuccessful Candidates, Retention of Recruitment Records|
To support the guidance notes you will also receive all the templates you might need when you are recruiting a new employee, including:
- Basic and Senior Job Descriptions
- Basic and Senior Person Specifications
- Application Acknowledgement
- Application Acknowledgement with Screening Questions
- Job Applicant Privacy Notice (GDPR)
- Holding Letter: late applicant
- Matching Guidelines
- Matching Matrix
- Invitation: phone interview
- Phone Interview Questions
- Invitation: formal interview
- Form: Eligibility to Work in the UK
- Interview Questionnaire
- Candidate Assessment Form
- Interview Questions: by job role and by behaviours
- Follow Up: interview no show
- Confirmation: progression to next stage
- Confirmation: second stage interview
- Confirmation: assignment to complete
- Holding Letter: delayed process
- Conditional Job Offer
- Offer Acceptance and New Starter Details
- Letter to Referee
- Reference Request Form
- Candidate Rejection: no interview
- Candidate Rejection: after first stage interview
Last updated: June 2018 to comply with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
In addition to the HR Toolkit: recruitment you will receive:
|Support with Interpretation and Application
I will be available, at no extra charge in the first 12 months of purchase, to provide you with a quick check on the interpretation or application of the content of the HR Toolkit: Recruitment. There are no limits on the number of times you can use the facility, or the length of time each situation takes to resolve. You can use the facility to clarify a step in the process, seek advice on a specific situation that is happening in your business or send me a letter you have amended to check it is still legally compliant.
|Always Up To Date
I am constantly reviewing the content of my HR Toolkit: recruitment and if I make any changes within the first 12 months of purchase I will pass these on to you at no extra charge.
I will keep you up to date on new legislation and current hot topics in recruitment matters.
Want to ask a question or discuss this with me first before buying?