HR Toolkit: Holiday Entitlement
This HR Toolkit: Holiday Entitlement will help you to deal with grievances and disputes fairly and speedily, before they develop into major problems and potentially legal disputes.
What You Will Receive with this HR Toolkit: Holiday Entitlement
|Response: within 1 working day||Delivery: within 1 working day||Cost: £95|
|Complete Guide to Holiday Entitlement
My HR toolkit: Holiday Entitlement provides an essential toolkit with practical guidance, meeting scripts and template letters to enable you to manage holiday entitlement within your business fairly and consistently.
My HR Toolkit: Holiday Entitlement will take you step by step through the statutory entitlement and explain the processes you will need to implement. When you implement my HR Toolkit: Holiday Entitlement you will not only be legally compliant but you will also deal with holiday matters fairly and consistently.
And if you need extra help or advice I’m just a phone call away. Contact me.
When you buy my HR Toolkit: Holiday Entitlement you will be taking the first steps towards protecting your business
Content of the Kea HR Toolkit: Holiday Entitlement
The Managers Guidance Notes have been compiled to support you step by step through managing Holiday Entitlement matters:
- Legal Considerations
- Rights Under the Employment Contract
- Rights Under the Model Absence Policy
- Managing Holiday Entitlement
- Holiday and Relationship with other Types of Absence From Work
- Holiday Entitlement on Termination
- Calculating Holiday Pay
- Payment In Lieu of Holiday on Termination
- Best Practice Guidelines
- Remedies for Employees Denied Holiday or Holiday Pay
Each section is supported by all the template documents you will need to navigate through the process and can be customised to suit your business style.
I enclose my Template Holiday Entitlement Policy in the resource materials, if you have a policy in place that you are happy with you can use that, but if you don’t have one or are worried yours may no longer be legally compliant you can use my template policy, which has been reviewed for compliance with GDPR.
The template documents include:
- Holiday Calculations Made Easy
- Holiday Request Form
- Individual Absence Record
- Letter To An Employee Confirming a Period of Shutdown
- Letter Declining A Holiday Request
- Letter To An Employee Who Has Requested A Cancellation Or Alteration To A Booked Holiday
- Letter Designating Holiday For An Employee Who Has Not Taken Their Full Entitlement
- Letter Requesting An Employee Works on a Bank Holiday
- How to Guides – deal with an employee who goes ahead with a holiday when annual leave has not been authorised
- How to Guides – deal with an employee who returns late from holiday
- How to Guides – deal with the holiday entitlement of an employee taking maternity leave
Last updated: August 2018 to comply with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
In addition to the HR Toolkit: Holiday Entitlement you will receive:
|Support with Interpretation and Application
I will be available, at no extra charge in the first 12 months of purchase, to provide you with a quick check on the interpretation or application of the content of the HR Toolkit: Holiday Entitlement. There are no limits on the number of times you can use the facility, or the length of time each situation takes to resolve. You can use the facility to clarify a step in the process, seek advice on a specific situation that is happening in your business or send me a letter you have amended to check it is still legally compliant.
|Always Up To Date
I am constantly reviewing the content of my HR Toolkit: Holiday Entitlement and if I make any changes within the first 12 months of purchase I will pass these on to you at no extra charge.
I will keep you up to date on new legislation and current hot topics in Holiday Entitlement matters.
Want to ask a question or discuss this with me first before buying?