Eat Out To Help Out Scheme
Registeration for the new government Eat Out To Help Out Scheme offers a discount to diners when they eat at your restaurant.
Diners are entitled to a discount of 50% of the cost of food and non-alcoholic drinks, up to a maximum of £10 per diner. The discounts are available all day, every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 3rd to 31st August 2020.
You can use the Eat Out to Help Out Scheme:
- all day, every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 3 to 31 August 2020,
- to offer a 50% discount, up to a maximum of £10 per person, to diners for food or non-alcoholic drinks to eat or drink in,
- to claim the money back from the government.
There is no limit to the number of times customers can use the offer during the period of the scheme. Your customers cannot get a discount for someone who is not eating or drinking.
Alcohol and service charges are excluded from the offer.
You can register if your establishment:
- sells food for immediate consumption on the premises,
- provides its own dining area or shares a dining area with another establishment for eat-in meals,
- was registered as a food business with the relevant local authority on or before 7 July.
You cannot register:
- an establishment that only offers takeaway food or drink,
- catering services for private functions,
- a hotel that provides room service only,
- dining services (such as packaged dinner cruises),
- mobile food vans or trailers.
If your application is based on dishonest or inaccurate information, your registration will be revoked.Registration will close on 31 August.
If you have any questions please call me on 0114 360 0626 or simply email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tap into and share the Kea world!
Don’t forget to add Kea to your social networks and when you read an article that you like share it with your network!