Template Employee Handbook
A Simple and Professional Template Employee Handbook For Your Business
- Protect Your Business
- Be Easy To Understand
- Be Personalised To Your Business
- Be Fully Editable
- Be Introduced Quickly
- Remain Up To Date
The Template Employee Handbook is ideal if you are on the tightest of budgets or are employing your first employee and want to get things right from the start. The Ready To Go Employee Handbook covers the statutory HR policies and provides a basic model for you to introduce a consistent way of communicating with your employees!
I recognised that owners of smaller businesses don’t have the time to create or amend the documentation needed to compile an Employee Handbook so I created my Ready To Go document to enable you to quickly build a handbook for your business that complies with employment legislation.
The content of the Template Employee Handbook is reviewed twice a year to ensure compliance with existing employment legislation so you can be sure the document you are creating is completely up to date. Furthermore I will send you any updates I make to the template document within 12 months of purchase.
If there is a subject that is specific to your business which is not included in the Template Employee Handbook I would be able to work with you to design a practical solution.
Start protecting your business today by implementing my Template Employee Handbook.
Benefits of the Kea Template Employee Handbook
Your Employee Handbook will become part of your tool box where you can refer to policies and get easy to follow guidance on how to deal with employee relations issues or how to manage sickness absence.
- Protects Your Business
My Template Employee Handbook summarises all of your statutory responsibilities and the essential employment topics. Carefully written employment policies supported by clear guidance notes for you will ensure decisions are made promptly, fairly and consistently across your business.
- Easy To Understand
When your Employee Handbook carefully spells out your employment policies misunderstandings will occur less frequently and if an employee does get confused about your expectations then resolving that confusion will be straight-forward.
- Personalised to Your Business
When you purchase my Template Employee Handbook I will ask you for some specific information about your company and working practices. Once I receive this information from you I will add that to the Template so it becomes a personalised employee handbook for your business.
- Fully Editable
Provided in Microsoft Word format your Employee Handbook will be fully editable by you and as your business grows you will be able to easily add additional policies of your choice.
- Introduced Quickly
You will save yourself hundreds of hours of writing documents or reformatting documents downloaded from lots of different websites. This isn’t a template that you have to fill in, I do all the work for you, once you place your order and provide your company details I will deliver your personalised employee handbook within 10 working days.
- Up To Date
I am constantly reviewing the content of our template documents. Where any statutory requirements are amended within 12 months of completing your employee handbook I will notify you and update your document free of charge. Where any company policies or custom and practice dictate a change to the content I will provide a quote based on my normal hourly rate.
Content of the Kea Template Employee Handbook
Your Template Employee Handbook will contain the following sections:
Total pages: 34
I include a simple statement in the Employee Handbook which refers to the statutory procedures. The detailed information is then contained within this Having a Baby or Adopting a Child Information Pack.
The information contained within this information pack is complex and lengthy and by moving it to a separate document reduces the quantity of information you have to provide to every new starter.
Your Having a Baby or Adopting a Child Information Pack will contain the following sections:
Total pages: 31
Your Managers Guidance Notes cover all the topics contained within the Employee Handbook and Having a Baby or Adopting a Child Information Pack.
Total pages: 162
How Much Does The Template Employee Handbook Cost?
When you buy the Template Employee Handbook you will be taking the first steps towards protecting your business.
You will receive:
- Managers Guidance Notes: provided in PDF format they are designed as a working document and you are encouraged to make personal notes and insert reference material where required.
- Employee Handbook: provided electronically using Microsoft Word so the content is fully editable by you. You can change the content by adding and deleting sections and reformat the style to suit your specific requirements.
- Having a Baby or Adopting a Child Information Pack: provided electronically using Microsoft Word so the content is fully editable by you. You can change the content by adding and deleting sections and reformat the style to suit your specific requirements.
- Support with Implementation: following successful completion of your Employee Handbook I will be available for advice and support, by email and telephone, while you introduce your new employee handbook to your employees and to answer any questions that your employees raise about its content.
- Support with Interpretation and Application: I will be available to provide you with a quick check on the interpretation or application of the policies contained within your Employee Handbook. There are no limits on the number of times you can use the facility, or the length of time each situation takes to resolve. You can use the facility to clarify an aspect of UK employment legislation or seek advice on specific situations that are happening in your business such as a potential disciplinary matter, redundancy and contractual issues.
- Updates: I am constantly reviewing the content of my Ready To Go Employee Handbook and if I make any changes within the first 12 months of purchase I will pass these on to you at no extra charge.
- Monthly Email: keeping you up to date on new legislation and current hot topics in HR
Excellent value at only £295.Ongoing Support
I will continue to keep your Employee Handbook up to date and provide ongoing support with the interpretation or application of the policies contained within your Employee Handbook. I will send you a renewal notice approximately 6 weeks before the anniversary of your purchase. The renewal price is £295 per year.
How To Order Your Template Employee Handbook
All you need to do to order your copy of the Template Employee Handbook is complete the short form below. Once your payment has cleared I will upload your company details to the template and you will receive your employee handbook within 10 working days.
Want to ask a question or discuss this with me first before buying?
Call us today on 0114 360 0626